Candidate seeking admission in any of the course offered by the University must first Register himself/herself at the Institute and pay registration charges and the application processing charges. Candidate registered with the Institute has to fill the Admission Application Form prescribed by the University and has to attach the necessary testimonials in original and two photocopies each along with two passport size photographs. The application form and the necessary documents will then be processed by the Institute and sent to the University for Admission. Candidate is required to submit the application form along with the documents before the last date of admission.
General points for information
- Student should carefully check their eligibility of their qualifications while taking admission in a particular course of the University. In case of non-eligibility Institute will not be responsible for the cancellation of admission and fees will not be refunded.
- Student should submit the original University application form along with the necessary documents in stipulated time as per the date specified by the University. Institute will not be responsible incase the form along with the necessary documents is not submitted by the due date.
- Documents submitted along with the application form shall be returned after verification by the University. Students are advised to keep enough photostate copies of the documents before submitting the same to the Institute.
- Copies of what is result-sheets and mark-list will be made available at the Institute subject to the receipt of the same from the University.
- Foreign Student should obtain a eligibility certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for their qualifications while taking admission in a particular course.
- Application for the Examination along with the required fee should be forwarded to the University through the Institute. The time table, venue and other details of examinations will be communicated to the student at the appropriate time. Hall tickets will be issued to the students through the centre of examination.
- All the students are bound to strictly observe discipline, attendance and adhere to rules and regulations of the Institute and the University. Before joining the University course, each student will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
- The University can alter or change any of the conditions/courses etc. at its sole discretion which will be binding on all the students.
- All admissions are subject to U.G.C. or as per the rules and regulations of the University in force from time to time.
- Selected Courses are offered at selected Centres.
- The Venue, timings & days can be changed depending upon the timetable..
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and students have to pay the fees by the due date. Incase the fees is not paid by the due date, then late fine will be imposed.
- Student should obtain all the essential information regarding study material, examinations, certificates, application forms, results etc., from the Institute on regular basis. Institute will not be responsible for any lack of communication.
- Students are advised to inform the Institute about any change in their Address, Phone No. or any other details. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay incase the change in address is not informed at the Institute.
- Change of study centre and study plan is not permitted till the completion of the course.